“The Leena & Luna International will mobilize the organizational abilities and contribute to international society with the support of researchers, scientists, intellectuals, social scientists,policy makers, academicians, scholars and philosophers, for development of research cultures through application of creative thinking for solution of problems around the globe for better life”
The role of our Departments is:
1. To promote a research culture of open communication, continuous learning and improvement;
2. To develop a focus to recognize the needs of researchers, academicians, scholars, scientists, and social leaders;
3. To arrange workshops, seminars, conferences for capacity building of new researchers and to provide a platform to experts for discussion;
4. To publish researches by all means to facilitate the researchers, academicians, scholars, scientists, and social leaders;
5. To maintain and further develop critical research and development capability in key areas;
6. To establish research training management systems;
7. To focus strategic and performance-based resources into key research and publication areas;
8. To create linkages between the researcher and research organizations for better application of creative thinking; and
9. To develop a think tank for solution of problems in different fields around the globe.
10. To facilitate travel and tours for better under standing of different shades of international cultures.
11. To import and export the needs of people around the world for better life.
- Call for Book:
Books submitted in January 2017 will be published online with discount in publication fee.
Last date to submit your book is March 31, 2017.
- Books accepted will be published online with ISBN within three months.
- Call for Book Chapters:
"Trends Towards New Economic Unions in Asia"
Last date to submit book chapter is March 31, 2017.
- "Trends Towards New Economic Unions in Asia" will be online on July 31, 2017.
- "EMERGING TRENDS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND EMPLOY ABILITY IN SAUDI ARABIA" by Dr. Abdulmonem H. Alzalabani & Dr. Reji D. Nair will be online in January 2017.
- "EMERGING TRENDS IN TEACHING AND LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION AND EMPLOY ABILITY IN SAUDI ARABIA" by "Dr. Abdulmonem H. Alzalabani & Dr. Reji D. Nair" will be online in January 2017.
Asian Journals: Call for Papers
AJSSH February 2017
- Call for Papers:
Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (AJSSH):February 2017 Issue,
Last date to submit papers January 05, 2017
- Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (AJSSH), February 2017 Issue will be online on February 15, 2017
AJSC March 2017
- Call for Papers:
Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences: March 2017 Issue,
Last date to submit papers February 05, 2017
- Asian Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences: March 2017 Issue, will be online on March 15, 2017.
AJMSE April 2017